• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Inlikeflinn

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
10 miles trip down south of our local harbor in Huntington Beach, CA down to HB pier to watch the Pacific Airshow. Absolute zoo of boats at the ramp and in the water. 3 of our crew got sea sick once we anchored so it was short lived. Boat ran great though and kind of happy we got out of the water before late afternoon winds and shit show at the ramp.CBF0F9EF-9F76-47B6-B57B-421D5989CD8E.jpeg142107D7-37ED-4008-A09B-EC6113F3EAE2.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
0469D761-D109-44CE-B3FF-1F7A887D76C0.jpeg

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We decided to try a spot on the Susquehanna River closer to our home on Saturday, it's less than a half hour from our home. I've always thought it was too shallow and rocky but was pleasantly surprised how nice it was - it was shallow in some places but overall not too bad. The pictures are Three Mile Island, a famous landmark that those of us who are older will remember what almost happened back in 1979. Today it's shutdown and pretty quite. I grew up about 40 miles from TMI and was a teenager when everything happened, I never fully understood how close to a disaster it came. The last picture is not mine but it gives you and idea of the scale of the place.
TMI4.jpgTMI3.jpgTMI1.jpgTMI5.jpg

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I was a sophomore at Penn State - Hazleton campus when TMI was in the news. I knew a couple of kids who grew up really close to TM. I remember folks gathered around the TV lounge in the dorm wanting to get news. Of course, this was all before we had access to the internet and before there were any 24-hour cable news stations.

Jim

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All the spots you see on the water in the pictures are spotted lanternflies, there were literally thousands of them floating in the river. Everywhere we went, they were on the water - the Susquehanna was covered with them.

SportBilly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Another beautiful fall day of fishing…lots of fishing not much catching on this 44th outing of the season. Had one smaller laker on but lost‘em. Had a few other what i would call soft bites, that will change after the first good freeze and all the tasty bugs die off.

5F25AB1D-1284-42E0-AA4A-C2706F6905FA.jpeg

The best part of the day was trying out a new set of impellers…. The pitch might be too little but a huge improvement over stock. They will cavitate some if I punched off too hard from idle, but the performance is the best I’ve seen out of my boat. Plenty of reserve power and high speed arcing turns are exhilarating to say the least. I’ll do a full report when I’m finished testing.

BA9168CF-AFB5-420E-9AD4-C5444DC8AF0A.jpeg

Last edited:

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Conditions are pretty rough today.