• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Be Happy... it’s your choice

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This guy nails it...focus on the positive. Been working on this for years, and it does make a difference. I got a ding in my gel coat from a hail storm, and in the past I would have been upset, but now I looked at it and thought oh bummer, but the boat will still work just fine with that blemish.

I like coming on here and seeing positive posts or questions, makes my day. I love seeing happy people.

Do y‘all realize how fortunate we are to be able to own a pleasure boat? I do and am grateful for it.

Last edited:

Mr. Prager frequented a restaurant I went to on occasion, I talked with him one time. Super nice man, he took some time out of his busy schedule to speak with me.

Edit: 6 mins in and I love what he said about it being a moral obligation to be happy….spot on!

Last edited:
It is one thing I talk to my daughter about often -

"You chose your attitude every day you get up - its like a switch - you can put it up or down. Chose up. People prefer to hang out with other positive people. People shun negative people."

Heard a great speaker - Kevin Carrol. He talked about how his Grandfather (who raised him) would tap his shoe to wake him up every day. When he asked why - he said - it is to remind you that every day you wake up above the ground....is a GREAT DAY

A reply I like to offer when I'm having a rough day and someone asks me how I'm doing - "well, I'm on the right side of the grass!"

@Julian that's an awesome thing to teach your children, and it will serve her well in life. When it truly hits her about the wisdom of those words, I hope she is able to relate to you just what an epiphany it was to her. ?

Absolutely grateful for what we've been able to achieve in life!

Had some help along the way when I broke my back, doctors explaining to my parent that I may never walk again, just had to be in the right stage of mind to show them they are wrong. And Dr. Peale helped me to always maintain a positive outcome on the challenges we encounter daily.

1628364653926.png

I've always liked this one......
“Attitude is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, money, circumstances, than failures and success, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, ability, or skill. It will make or break a business, a home, a friendship, an organization. The remarkable thing is I have a choice every day of what my attitude will be. I cannot change my past. I cannot change the actions of others. I cannot change the inevitable. The only thing I can change is attitude. Life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it.”

― Charles R. Swindoll

I'm a huge fan of Chuck Swindoll, to the point of trying to plan a trip to Texas to see him My fear is that he will leave us before I realize that experience, but I know that he has a legacy that will far outlast his life ❤️

Back