• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Brilliant Idea or another gimmick?

I'll stick with good Ole tried and true fenders.

I watched the in action vid… teeny waves. It would be interesting to see what happens when a wake boat wake hits those two boats.

There is no way I would use those. I don't see them being able to compress enough in heavy waves and leaving a nice hole in the hull. I never tie up, but if I would I would use BABz balls.

I can buy a lot of fenders for $400, and they'll work on piers as well.

Seems extremely spendy for a one-trick pony, when you'll still have to carry fenders if you pull up to a pier.

I have no idea what those cost to manufacture, but I'm betting they can't drop the price to be closer in line with decent fenders. I've got Taylor Made Big B 8" fenders that even now, with the wild pricing on stuff, are selling for around $50/each. Even adding in lines & clips/hangers, I can't get them to $200/ea, and it's one of the better fenders that I've seen out there.

ha! I saw those on the instagram ads - cost killed it for me but they do look cool.

Back