• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh NC Jetboaters Gathering on Falls Lake - August 10th 2019

Which Date Works Best for you?

• Total voters

Yamaha biggie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damn , 6.5 hour drive for me. So not sure . Anyone near lake oconee Ga? Could be cool to meet up.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So.. we rented shelter number 15. Its nice and secluded.. so anyone who is far out and doesnt want to trailer can just drive to the shelter. The plan is to have the raft up right next to the shelter in the water... there are tables.. electricity and bathrooms. Hell.. people can fly in and come hang out..

Swimmingly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm relocating and should be in-place, which is near the lake, by this Aug. The new place will be on the Southeast tip of the lake/park. If I'm moved in by then, will def join the jetboat crew.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
We are in.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Count me in

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK, starting a new thread for the 2019 gathering on Falls Lake. Please vote for the day(s) that you can attend (you can/should vote for multiple if you can make multiple) We will use this to figure out which date works the best!

The gathering will be on Falls Lake NC, just north of Raleigh. There are lots of ramps with easy access.

UPDATED TITLE with AUGUST 10th as the favorite from voting at the time.....date set! (86/72/66)

Confirmed attendees:
  1. @Julian
  2. @bronze_10
  3. @suke
  4. @sethman919
  5. @vanmurray
  6. @AndyD
  7. @Yamaha212limiteds
  8. @Patsfan67
  9. @Shookie
Tentative:
  1. @robert843
  2. @Mainah
  3. @Swimmingly
put me in the confirmed list for August 10th

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
put me in the confirmed list for August 10th
Done! We are officially up to 10 confirmed boats now! PARTY!!!!!

One thing we've done at Shelbyville is SUP races.....I can get two from my neighbor, anyone else got one they can bring. SUP races are pretty funny...and good for adults and kids.

Other things to think about bringing (for those that are into it):

• Big rafts
  • Toys - squirt guns, throwable stuff etc
  • Jello Shots?

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Don't have access to a SUP... have a 2 person and 3 person tube, knee board and one of those bull riding inflatables. I doubt the bull will make it till August but you never know. Have a new drone that Santa brought that will definitely be along for the ride.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Mark_SX195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds good! I'm a tentative as of now.

symbianx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
wait, I was missed. we are confirmed and looking forward to meeting all of you

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok... just a refresh for some of the new people... this is still on go... I just spoke to a buddy of mine that was a park ranger for years on falls and jordon but is now a city cop. He stated no alcohol is allowed on state park camp grounds or ramps.... once on the water they dont have jurisdiction. So Barton creek ramp is not park land.... but it's a free ramp and it's kinda wild sometimes.. and not patrolled.... and it's at the far end of the lake from the meet up.

The rolling view or hwy 50 ramps are the best option but they are park lands. My buddy stated they dont actively look in coolers and stuff.... but if u are walking across the parking lot drinking a beer or carrying 2 cases of beer under each arm they will stop u. He stated just be inconspicuous about it and you shouldnt have a problem.

Hope to see u all there...

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok... just a refresh for some of the new people... this is still on go... I just spoke to a buddy of mine that was a park ranger for years on falls and jordon but is now a city cop. He stated no alcohol is allowed on state park camp grounds or ramps.... once on the water they dont have jurisdiction. So Barton creek ramp is not park land.... but it's a free ramp and it's kinda wild sometimes.. and not patrolled.... and it's at the far end of the lake from the meet up.

The rolling view or hwy 50 ramps are the best option but they are park lands. My buddy stated they dont actively look in coolers and stuff.... but if u are walking across the parking lot drinking a beer or carrying 2 cases of beer under each arm they will stop u. He stated just be inconspicuous about it and you shouldnt have a problem.

Hope to see u all there...
These pay ramps, got a link to where they're located? I've only ever used the Barton ramp, and you're right it's a shit show.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
U can google falls lake recreation area... we use hey 50... 98 , north on 50 for a few miles and it's on the right.