• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Blueberry season opens tomorrow at Willow Hill Farm. Posted this earlier, on Facebook, as one of our competitors was trying to size his up to a quarter.
20190723_140437.jpg

Yes, there is a quarter under there.

20190723_140849.jpg

I know, it is not all about who's is bigger...but I just had to.

The other guys pic.

20190723_143148.png

Keep looking!

Last edited:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
From the angle of Mt. Mansfield in the background and all the dinghy's with Vt. regs. you are at the Lake Champlain YC in Shelburne Bay. Very cool. How long are you there? Not that far away.
Here till tomorrow at noon....with no car, at the Holiday Inn Express in South Burlington.

You are correct on the location!!!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome to Vermont. If I may ask...what brought you to the Burlington/Shelburne area. If I had known earlier, we could have met and had a drink/food on the Burlington Waterfront and at the Marina and...;) Damn, you could'a come picking blueberries tomorrow am and go thru TSA checkpoint with pockets full.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome to Vermont. If I may ask...what brought you to the Burlington/Shelburne area. If I had known earlier, we could have met and had a drink/food on the Burlington Waterfront and at the Marina and...;) Damn, you could'a come picking blueberries tomorrow am and go thru TSA checkpoint with pockets full.
We have an office here. If I'd thought ahead we could have planned something! Next time I'm up here we'll have to!

Went out this evening "team building":

On Red....for hire at https://sailbtv.com/

Attachments

Last edited:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have an office here. If I'd thought ahead we could have planned something! Next time I'm up here we'll have to!

Went out this evening "team building":
Again, Very cool. I guess it is not my business, but after seeing your pictures from all over the world and you showing up in my Pond for a sailing/team building evening, What is the business name? It has eluded me for the last 3 years here. Great pics and a nice gentle breeze for a sunset sail. What were you guys on? From the picture of the fore deck and sail, it looks like an older Dufour or Tartan. Also in that picture I can tell that you were out beyond the breakwater in Burlington. Rock Point is at the bottom/foot of the sail and North Beach to starboard where you can see boats at anchor. Great shelter from a north wind. Our S/V Panana was not too far away at her slip in front of the Coast Guard Station. The only sailboat in Burlington with a JB.N flag being flown from her shrouds. 20190714_141618.jpgGetting the Farm ready to recieve visitors has taken priority for the last few days. I have a strong itch to get back to the water...No it is not that kind of itch. ;) Definetly give me some advanced notice next time. Good to have you in the neighborhood. Fair winds.

Last edited:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A light dinner at the Marina last night with my wife of 28 years.

20190724_194819.jpg

And the post sunset picture she took from the dock.

IMG_20190724_204005(1).jpg

@Julian I hope your quick visit to the Lake was a good experience. We just missed you by a day. Next time.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Love my Boats, but it's not all fun and games. Sometimes you have to go to work on the best days for boating. "Making hay while the sun shines". Mowing one of my fields this morning.

20190725_091731.jpg

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was out doing some roof survey work on DFW Terminal A and we were driving to the terminal along the flight line. I could not get a picture in time, but as we are driving back you could see this one lonely large piece of luggage laying off to the side of the driving path. Every luggage tug that drove by just kept right on driving! I just laughed and thought to myself, some poor schmuck is headed out on vacation and not going to have their bag because it's literally just laying on the side of the road....

IMG_4503.jpg

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just need a bigger boat. :) We bring ours out a lot and let them run on the sandbars. Fun to watch them chase boats going by. Don't get very far.

View attachment 100474
Out of curiosity, I notice you have 5 dogs and 4 life jackets, is one the black sheep or just a trust worthy swimmer?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Out of curiosity, I notice you have 5 dogs and 4 life jackets, is one the black sheep or just a trust worthy swimmer?
LOL, yeah she's not a problem at all. And she's a great swimmer. Honestly, we picked up 2 Boxers and didn't have enough jackets for everyone. She was the one we trust the most. The others are more prone to jump.

We just picked up a Bernese Mountain Dog (one of my favorites). He has an orange jacket because he's special. ;)

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Love my Boats, but it's not all fun and games. Sometimes you have to go to work on the best days for boating. "Making hay while the sun shines". Mowing one of my fields this morning.

View attachment 100907
Even though the daytime work schedule will not allow boating activities, there is always the evening. This concert series stage is set up right next to the Marina on the Burlington waterfront. Enjoying Tour Dates - The Wood Brothers last night from the boat. There is a lot going on this weekend with the Lake Champlain Maritime Festival happening on the waterfront. Home - Lake Champlain Maritime Festival

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Willow, my wife gets credit for this one. I missed this sunset view/Video at the concert Thursday night. I was looking the other way at the stage when she saw this, good timing. Tap picture to play video. Spirit of Ethan Allen coming in after Sunset Cruise

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So fresh and tasty!
20190726_212910-01.jpeg