• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When the boss says I want new wheels for my lawnmower....she gets new wheels! (I guess racing slicks aren't for mowing...but not sure how much difference they'll make)
View attachment 152638
I dont think I have ever seen someone wear the tread off of the wheels of a push mower. Thats some serious mowing..

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dont think I have ever seen someone wear the tread off of the wheels of a push mower. Thats some serious mowing..
If his Honda is anything like mine, the damn thing is always trying to race me, and the wheels are ALWAYS spinning several times. To boot, that's some really hard plastic and the tread is kinda crappy

I wouldn't trade it for the world, though. The tires are about the only thing I would do differently. Mine is 12 years old, and I'll be swapping mine in another year-ish myself.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Doing chores in the horse barn this morning, I saw this garter snake hanging out in the tack room.

20210607_075851.jpg

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If his Honda is anything like mine, the damn thing is always trying to race me, and the wheels are ALWAYS spinning several times. To boot, that's some really hard plastic and the tread is kinda crappy

I wouldn't trade it for the world, though. The tires are about the only thing I would do differently. Mine is 12 years old, and I'll be swapping mine in another year-ish myself.
Yup....ours is 11 years old....starts on the first pull pretty much every time. The deck has a little rust, but should last another 10 years! Change the oil yearly and she's good.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Left the outdoor light on last night. These two Luna moths stopped by to visit. A regular sighting in early June.

20210608_072044.jpg

20210608_072024.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
There is no crows nest up our mast. What do you have to say about that!

Notification from this morning.

rad1026

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last weekend, finally made it to Legoland. My son loved it!View attachment 152935
No disrespect intended. I hope you had an awesome time with your boy. I know its just me and I'm getting old and don't know what is going on with younger people. Please tell me what is up these days, it just seems like when ever people take a picture they stick their tongue out like its a symbol for something. I know I see it with 20-30 somethings, but now its even the younger kids. Is it supposed to mean something?

rbarthur21

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No disrespect intended. I hope you had an awesome time with your boy. I know its just me and I'm getting old and don't know what is going on with younger people. Please tell me what is up these days, it just seems like when ever people take a picture they stick their tongue out like its a symbol for something. I know I see it with 20-30 somethings, but now its even the younger kids. Is it supposed to mean something?
No, my four year old does it because he thinks it’s funny. And I’m also too old to know what 20 year olds are doing🤣

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lunch Break

20210609_145315.jpg