• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 30th to August 3rd 2014

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
There's even talk of making it open to all boats! Well, officially i mean. We wouldn't want to lose friends but i don't think the giveaway time of tvxl's and trulocks would be quite the same for sea ray owners or something along those lines. I was really hoping to see a new scarab or glasstron jet though. I am sure the boat would have been gone through with a fine tooth comb!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey now, we behaved ourselves and shared early and often, don't be so mean. ;)
I think I can speak for most of the group, and say we enjoyed that boat and company Almost as much as Tracy and Christy. When you are at Shelbyville with the group, it is not all about Yamaha. You just have to be there to understand. Just a great bunch of folks having a great time doing what we all enjoy doing.

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Seriously, some of my best friends, on and off the water have come from this group of people. It amazes me every year how there are some people I only see once a year at Shelbyville and it feels like we are long lost buds catching up like we haven't missed a beat. An absolutely great group of like minded people from all walks of life. It's our favorite boat outing of the year.

CarFanatic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Seriously, some of my best friends, on and off the water have come from this group of people. It amazes me every year how there are some people I only see once a year at Shelbyville and it feels like we are long lost buds catching up like we haven't missed a beat. An absolutely great group of like minded people from all walks of life. It's our favorite boat outing of the year.
preach on brother Trace! :thumbsup:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome pics !!!

Last edited:

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Awesome pics. @buckbuck , pretty much sums the whole thing up from what I saw!! Awesome group of people..

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It was a great time !!! And buck always takes awesome pics !!!!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Anyone seen the group pics. From the dinner??