• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Jealous! I spent a good majority of my lunch debating skipping out on work early and heading out to Crab Island, definitely going be out there Saturday, been a great week down here for boating, water has clearing up nicely, ocean was a little murky until a few days ago from that tropical storm
Yeah you probably should have skipped work haha. As you've seen, the water has been super clear lately. 👍

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Gearing up for a 90° weedwacking morning in the Blueberry field earlier.

20200622_102852.jpg

Filling the reel with trimmer string. How many of you ever wonder what that blade attached was for, "it won't cut the string".

20200622_102926.jpg

Well it works slicker than you know what when used as designed.

20200622_102952.jpg

Fold in half and pinch between your fingers and just barely touch the blade and it splits in half.

20200622_103019.jpg

This one has instructions on that little tag, but who reads instructions.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Speedling After looking at the videos under what you posted I am ready to sell my vehicles and turn in my drivers license.
Ha! Dudes got some money and didn't wanna lose the brand new boat! Don't blame him for tryin but perhaps a better way?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did i really just do this?? And parked behind my wife's car !! Trying to replace some burnt bulbs in the gauge cluster

I may be using the help function shortly

20200623_204536.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did i really just do this?? And parked behind my wife's car !! Trying to replace some burnt bulbs in the gauge cluster

View attachment 123824

I remember doing this along with a few other mods, and being terrified I was gonna set off the airbag when removing some of the dash sections

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That old pickup should be pretty easy to disassemble/reassemble. Look on the bright side, you can still start it and move it without the cluster in. These new vehicles who knows if they’ll even start without it.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Partial success !!

Lights work, I can now see my gear selection, odometer and have a generally brighter cluster at night,

I broke a few more mounting points in the removal, brittle, old plastic, so now I may be on the hunt for a new black cluster cover as the current one won't snap into the dash at the top,

20200623_214515.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The first one I’ve seen on the road here in Northern CA, with a hot woman driving it, she caught me staring at both so I didn’t feel comfortable taking any more pics. 2020 generation 8 Corvette.

0274D3E7-5106-4274-A417-03B739B649CA.jpeg

Attachments

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
The first one I’ve seen on the road here in Northern CA, with a hot woman driving it, she caught me staring at both so I didn’t feel comfortable taking any more pics. 2020 generation 8 Corvette.

View attachment 123946
Doctor at the hospital i am working at has one and i didn't even realize what it was at first!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ronnie My neighbhor has C8 #14 off the assembly line. He's supposedly the #1 Corvette salesman in the country.

Thought I had a pic of it, I can't find it now.

Anywho, here's a video of it. It's pretty damn wild. My wife is one of the group he's talking to here. I was inside getting a beer when he pulled up. You can see my boat in the background at 17:04

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 123946
That's it, we took a vote and we're are changing your name to Clark Griswold