• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I should be boating...... But I am stuck doing this!

20200912_203441.jpg20200912_203420.jpg

ctyke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife just got this for our dog. Before you look at the second pic. Guess what is costs. I’m still in a little shock but we love our dog and dont skimp of the Safety gear.
We got one for our 55lbs dog. She can swim fine, but it makes it really easy to lift her into the boat, Highly recommended.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We took both dogs to the sailboat today for the first time, they are still in training. Overall it was a good experience for us all. I think they had fun exploring the boat.

17872.jpeg

17874.jpeg

20200915_170128.jpg

20200916_065350.jpg

Last edited:

Lawman25

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A chilly morning on Nelson Lake in Hayward, Wisconsin
25587649-423F-4A70-B7A4-A7AC21AD4D38.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We got one for our 55lbs dog. She can swim fine, but it makes it really easy to lift her into the boat, Highly recommended.
Understood, this isn’t our dogs first vest, just the latest. Her current vest is falling apart/straps are separating from the vest. One other surprise is that the neoprene versions with a zippered pocket are only about $40, West marine didn’t have the right size for my dog, if they did I would have bought it instead of the one we ended up with.

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hurricane Sally damage in Navarre FL. Pictured is the Navarre bridge. Lots of debris. Hard to tell but there are several sunken boats in the little marina by the East River Smoke House. My fence and shed took a beating, shed came off the foundation and was about to go airborne into my neighbors house, I got my riding mower out and took a sledgehammer to the supports to get some down force on the roof instead of lifting. Was pretty sketchy collapsing a shed in hurricane force winds. Lucky the rest of house, cars, and boat were unscathed. Found a gas station with working pumps to top of my generator gas cans, lots of minor to moderate flooding and cosmic damage all over. Could have been a lot worse.
A4F06006-61EB-41BA-9150-7B50A4EBEB34.jpeg
BC275126-0AEE-4A94-A038-C08FC08A4495.jpeg
3D73A185-BF22-4711-97E8-7B3423EEA762.jpegC2DEE7C1-CC5B-4E9C-91DB-B784988EE3CE.jpeg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Tonights sunset from the marina. The smoke from the fires out West causing the hazy conditions. Sun is setting on top of Lighthouse 75 on the North end of the breakwater off Burlington.

20200916_184534.jpg

Last edited:

Lawman25

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hurricane Sally damage in Navarre FL. Pictured is the Navarre bridge. Lots of debris. Hard to tell but there are several sunken boats in the little marina by the East River Smoke House. My fence and shed took a beating, shed came off the foundation and was about to go airborne into my neighbors house, I got my riding mower out and took a sledgehammer to the supports to get some down force on the roof instead of lifting. Was pretty sketchy collapsing a shed in hurricane force winds. Lucky the rest of house, cars, and boat were unscathed. Found a gas station with working pumps to top of my generator gas cans, lots of minor to moderate flooding and cosmic damage all over. Could have been a lot worse.
View attachment 133612
View attachment 133609
View attachment 133610View attachment 133611
Glad you're alright

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
About a month ago a short but intense thunder and lightning storm passed through Northern California and caused record breaking wild fires. Some of these fires are just nearing 100% containment while other fires have just started or are still in Progress. S for the past three weeks air quality has been bad, we haven’t seen the sun through the smoke and everything outside is covered in a layer of ash. Yesterday was the first day we had a low/good AQI (air quality index score) since the fires started. Last week we were in the 150s. For additional context there is a fire burning near mammoth lakes (west of Yosemite National Park) now, their AQI score is off the charts.

Attachments

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
About a month ago a short but intense thunder and lightning storm passed through Northern California and caused record breaking wild fires. Some of these fires are just nearing 100% containment while other fires have just started or are still in Progress. S for the past three weeks air quality has been bad, we haven’t seen the sun through the smoke and everything outside is covered in a layer of ash. Yesterday was the first day we had a low/good AQI (air quality index score) since the fires started. Last week we were in the 150s. For additional context there is a fire burning near mammoth lakes (west of Yosemite National Park) now, their AQI score is off the charts.
The fires are insane, even in SoCal. Family has a place up in Mammoth (supposed to be there this weekend but had to cancel), camera on the front deck shows a lot of smoke.

IMG_3575.jpg

The Brewmaster at June Lake Brewing (just north of Mammoth) posted a few pictures of the town yesterday. Almost looks like an orange snow storm.
IMG_3568.PNGIMG_3557.PNG

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
With the uncertainty of what winter 2020 will bring... I figured I should prepare to hunker down just in case! It’s been a long 6 months and this will make conference calls way more interesting!
4890B07F-F955-409F-80C9-889800F45E51.jpeg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Follow up to my post awhile back with the laptop in there.

Curtains finally came in, and striping is on the floor. Actually looks like a legitimate welding cell now!

Now if I can only get it to do something :D :D. Had 3.5hrs of welding in our first month. Not really stellar performance, but considering we're a 100% custom shop, have never owned a robot before, and I'm teaching two guys how to program and weld, I'll take it.

IMG_20200918_145354.jpg

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice Cobra! Replica?
That wouldn't have been a "stock" color, so I'm guessing yes, but still something I'd like to have in my garage! I had looked at a kit for one many moons ago, but life, a girl, and money all conspired to foil my plans.

There was a place near me that used to make Excalibur's that also built replica Cobra's, and they were nice enough to humor me with all my questions when I'd stop by...if I were smarter, I'd have bought when they were closing up shop, instead, I envy guys like @_Chris_

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@biglar155 working on a new rocking chair "prototype" for the porch to replace the crappy fabric seat rockers that have failed within 5 years. At least we got a glass side table with the set 🙄

Here's the wife character doing the last of the sanding before we assemble the first one, hopefully tomorrow. Modifying Mattias Wandel's lawn chair plans to turn it into a rocker. Pics to come when assembly is done.

Another "not-so-fine-furniture" project!

IMG_20200919_145101453_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Took a detour on our morning bike ride for a walk down trail to the lake

Attachments

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just came across my FB news feed...

He does exist! Still flying the flag.

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just came across my FB news feed...

He does exist!
And the boat is up and running, would love to hear the outcome of the engine issue,

That was a member with a wealth of information

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length