• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh/Durham - Falls Lake Gathering (July 22nd 2017) Aug 25 2018

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@CraigLombardi
If I remember correctly, you had a Big Air Wake Tower flag holder..... right? They've been on back order for months but they are back in stock. Did you get the 2-2.5" diameter holder? You also got the flag pole from them too right? 1 flag or 2? Good quality?

Done with my questions..... thanks!

CraigLombardi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nope, not me. My 242 is stock right now.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
OK, might be @AndyD then....? Just can’t remember for sure.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have flag holders on mine....you can see the details by clicking the Yamaha 242X link in my signature. My flag holders could really use a set screw...someone on here added the screw to theirs and powder coated them too!

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
OK, might be @AndyD then....? Just can’t remember for sure.
Sorry, haven’t been on the forum for a bit and just saw this. Yes, I got the 2-2.5 version. I believe our tower is 2 3/8 diameter and one of the sleeve inserts that came with it made it fit just right. I also got the additional flag pole that has a rubber base so it fits snug in the holder and the thumb screw tightens it down so it doesn’t rattle around. Great quality, very pleased.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry, haven’t been on the forum for a bit and just saw this. Yes, I got the 2-2.5 version. I believe our tower is 2 3/8 diameter and one of the sleeve inserts that came with it made it fit just right. I also got the additional flag pole that has a rubber base so it fits snug in the holder and the thumb screw tightens it down so it doesn’t rattle around. Great quality, very pleased.
No problem, I ended up ordering that exact one along with a flag pole. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow but obviously it will be a bit until I have it on the boat and out on the water....

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I bought the wife tickets to the Train/Goo Goo Dolls concert in Raleigh on July 13th any interest in planning a get together that weekend on the lake I may drag my boat up and go out before the concert.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If I go to Bimini this year, July 7th-13th is the window I have pretty much locked in on! Typical! Of the whole year next year, I currently have 2 things on the calendar, a work meeting in San Antonio the 3rd week of Jan, and Bimini that week! LOL

Won't stop others in the area from hosting a party!!!

symbianx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pretty sure a 212 LS is in my near future. Looking to meet up with some people and make some new friends this spring/ summer. We have a 12 year old daughter too, so if you have a child her age, even better!

Thanks for a great forum full of ideas (ie: wallet emptier)

JetBoatPenguin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are y'all open to a family from Charlotte joining the Raleigh/Durham crew for this (my boat is asking as it monitors the forums - apparently since leaving the factory it misses spending time with its siblings)? Kids will be 12 and 15 by then too . . .

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We are open to any and all! We should probably settle on a date for the 2019 gathering....

Just throwing a couple of dates out there..... How about the weekends of 8/10 or 8/17?

Probably should start a new thread too! LOL

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We are open to any and all! We should probably settle on a date for the 2019 gathering....

Just throwing a couple of dates out there..... How about the weekends of 8/10 or 8/17?

Probably should start a new thread too! LOL
I could be in for either of those dates.