• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Nc shake down run (April 21 2018 - All Welcome to join!)

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Any pet friendly hotels in the area? Thinking about joining the group for the run but would prefer to drive out Saturday and then stay the night/return home Sunday.
To alleviate that problem, I plan on bringing a tent, it'll still be cool enough to sleep comfortably at the state park or some campground on the water.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Any pet friendly hotels in the area? Thinking about joining the group for the run but would prefer to drive out Saturday and then stay the night/return home Sunday.
Henderson is a small town so not a lot of choices but they do have a Hampton which are usually nice; not sure about dogs though. Or Raleigh/Wake Forest is about an 45-60 mins south of the ramp we’re launching from.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I might join you guys but not sure I will have the boat ready by then. Trying to finish up a number of projects before boating season starts. I also don’t get back until late Friday night that weekend.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I might join you guys but not sure I will have the boat ready by then. Trying to finish up a number of projects before boating season starts. I also don’t get back until late Friday night that weekend.
We r not launching real early that morning to give the people trailering from out of town time to get here... Just don't over sleep! Lol

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
To alleviate that problem, I plan on bringing a tent, it'll still be cool enough to sleep comfortably at the state park or some campground on the water.
I was thinking about camping too. I saw reports the campground was pretty good.

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let me see what the family has going on that weekend. I’d like to join the group.

Nealg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am new to the group but interested. Will be coming up from Apex.

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Oh man, I've been wanting to go check out this area for a while, for the camping and the boating. Can't do 21st though. Oldest son on a mountain biking team so we will be in Statesville that weekend. Maybe next time. I'll keep watching though in case date gets changed.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am hoping the weather will be good on the 21st but this time of year its a crap shoot.. The weather may not allow the run and will require a reschedule.. We shall see

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh man, I've been wanting to go check out this area for a while, for the camping and the boating. Can't do 21st though. Oldest son on a mountain biking team so we will be in Statesville that weekend. Maybe next time. I'll keep watching though in case date gets changed.
Hit me up on IM if you want to chat about the camping there. We have been going there camping the last 4 years and have stayed at almost all of the campsites on the NC side. We will be up there again Memorial Day weekend.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am hoping the weather will be good on the 21st but this time of year its a crap shoot.. The weather may not allow the run and will require a reschedule.. We shall see
Well the guilty side of me is hoping for bad weather so that it can be postponed. I just don’t think I am going to be ready by then. Too much crap and not enough days to get it all done unfortunately. I am hoping I will be able to get out at least once before Memorial Day weekend.

In all seriousness I am hoping for a great day for you guys since scheduling for everyone can be difficult as it is. I will just need to wait for the next one.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I maybe in..

My family may be out of town that weekend too....(heck...I might be out of the country that weekend...trip not booked yet)....so if I'm here perhaps we should team up and take one boat?

So much for me being in....I'll be out of the country that weekend in Israel again.... :-(

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm out I forgot I'm going to NY next week.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length