• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone need a set of CobraJet steering fins (first generation)? Cost is a handshake and a thank you. Let me know and I'll add them to the already well filled truck.
I am finless......and could use some charity :)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
MutherTucker, I'll catch up with you tonight at the dinner.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pictures to follow I am sure. Hint..... hint....The organizers without a doubt have outdone themselves. This meet this year is going to be hard to beat. Sorry you all missed it.

scot71

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20150801_133516.jpg What a great weekend with alot of awesome people. Wish we could do it more than once a year, but I'm already looking forward to 2016.

To all the people that I met but didn't get the chance to say goodbye to. I look forward to getting to hang out with all of you in the future.

Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20150801_121302.jpg It was hard to find the group way back in cove 5! I can't believe how many boats ended up in that cove! This was just the way in.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
It's 248 am. The St. Lunatics gave up, so I'm calling it a win for my Sconnie crew. Last one's partying! @sx210owner Badass!!!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Definitely need some drone footage next year! Who is going to convince @Ronnie to come?
You could become the official drone operator for Bimini and Shelbyville! You missed a great time up here.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's 248 am. The St. Lunatics gave up, so I'm calling it a win for my Sconnie crew. Last one's partying! @sx210owner Badass!!!
We might have called it quits all at the same time however the St lunatics stayed up every night at least until 1 if not 2 a.m. it was a blast can't wait till next year!!!!!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Have kids.
Don't sleep ever.
you lose this battle.
Home now and getting unpacked and my oldest says he wants to go camping again. In his words, that was "not a lotta days."
I know I have a month of no fun here but maybe some of us can do other fun events this year!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A great Big "Thank You" goes out to all the organizers of this years event. I Would also like to thank all the sponser's that contributed gifts, monies, or time. The city of Shelbyville also earns a "Thank you" for their contributions and a welcome of Jetboaters.net to their fine city. It was great seeing signs in businesses Welcoming the Jetboaters. Mr. and Mrs. Tucker also deserve a large "THANK YOU". @MutherTucker did more for this event than she would take claim for. The gathering Hall was awesome. Way more than expected. I do have one request of @OperationROL I ask that you PLEASE post the names of all the Organizers, sponsors, and anyone I failed to add that made this event what is is today. You all deserve the recognition that you earned. Last but not least, The biggest "Thank You" goes out to all you Jetboaters members and non jetboaters that just made this the most Awesome event ever. WOW! WHAT A TURNOUT WITH SUCH GREAT PEOPLE (Each and everyone of you). It just does not get any better than this. I know we tell our children and grandchildren to be careful who and how you meet people on the internet, however, I have got to say that I have made a long list of friends through the forum and the gatherings. Thank You to all. For those that missed it, I am sorry.IMG_1988.JPG

Last edited:

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_1986.JPG IMG_1983 2.JPG IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1986.JPG IMG_1983 2.JPG IMG_1983 2.JPG The Doctor is in the house, "WILL YOU PLEASE TURN UP THE MUSIC". I think the 12 dozen (Per Day) jello shots (delivered) from the (King and Queen of jello shots), are kicking in.IMG_1986.JPG

Last edited: