• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Show us what you see!!!

I have only seen them in San Francisco not the neighboring cities. As I recall A few months or a little over a year ago a Waymo or something like it hit and killed a bicyclist in SF and they were taken off the road for a while. I assume since the waymos don’t appear to be electric that someone has to come by and fill them with gas. Having them all in one place would make refueling a lot easier. When rental scooters were in fashion I use to see a lot of guys picking them up to charge them or dropping them off after they have been charged.

Changed the filters in the Yukon this morning. Computer said they were at 33% life at 48,000 miles. New engine filter has a foam element that the original did not.
View attachment 225375View attachment 225376View attachment 225377View attachment 225378

Looks like the cabin air filter was pretty dirty…. I was really late changing the one in my truck, there was a big increase in air flow when I did, now I change the cabin filter twice a year, once in the spring after the pine tree pollen clouds and again as winter sets in.

Back