• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Lake Shelbyville Illinois Gathering, July 26th to July 30th 2017

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Room #8 Thursday night -Monday

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
#5 Thursday to Sunday

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
And my Texas kids have it on their calendar hoping to join us. This time it will be both of them.
That's great news!! We sure enjoyed having Kyle with us on the boat, hearing how they were doing and how hard Julie is working on her stuff. Will be great to see her, we all missed her this year.

BAC.94

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
White pine cabin #2, Wednesday - Sunday

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Humm this is interesting... my kids always go back to school on the last Monday in july... which in 2017 is July they 31st! After shelbyville!!!!!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@bronze_10 I told my wife that we're going! We'll have to pull Caitlin out of school but can't miss the 10th anniversary! But also can't pull her out of school for to many days, so if I can talk the boss into it, we'll leave on Wed and arrive Thursday, and then probably stay over into the next week (as Caitlin will be out of school that next week for the first week of track 3 vacation). I just need to get home and work it out with the boss so we can call Lithia to book a cabin before they are all gone! We might head to Indiana after that (Lebanon area) @Speedling....to see family...there has to be water there somewhere?

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Julian any chance that 242X will be making the trip?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@bronze_10 I told my wife that we're going! We'll have to pull Caitlin out of school but can't miss the 10th anniversary! But also can't pull her out of school for to many days, so if I can talk the boss into it, we'll leave on Wed and arrive Thursday, and then probably stay over into the next week (as Caitlin will be out of school that next week for the first week of track 3 vacation). I just need to get home and work it out with the boss so we can call Lithia to book a cabin before they are all gone! We might head to Indiana after that (Lebanon area) @Speedling....to see family...there has to be water there somewhere?
Check out Racoon lake, Lake Monroe, and Monticello has Indiana Beach and that is a little lake i have been too. Or, drive drive 2.5 hours up to Lake Michigan for beaches that can't be beat unless you prefer saltwater.
Also check with @scot71 !

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I also mentioned the 10th anniversay gathering to the GM of Yamaha boats....and he indicated that Yamaha would probably be a sponsor..... :)
Boat givaway?
Exciter 2.0 please!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If we go we will need to leave on Saturday late.. I would hate to travel 10 hours or so on the day before they start a new school year

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If we go we will need to leave on Saturday late.. I would hate to travel 10 hours or so on the day before they start a new school year
@bronze_10 you could always fly the family back Sunday and tow on your own I think that is my plan right now. I think I may go ahead book tomorrow to try and get a spot at the resort. If you decide to go let me know maybe we can caravan up.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Leaving late Saturday would not cause you to miss too much. Especially since we are moving the dinner to Friday night. However, you guys may influence the average travel time for attendees.
upload_2016-8-11_17-59-56.png