• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Lake Shelbyville Illinois Gathering, July 26th to July 30th 2017

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Alright I'm officially in and booked now. I have rented the Kaskia Woods Estate for Wednesday through Sunday. Hopefully @Andy S will be joining me if he can get off. Anyone ever rent this house before? The reviews all looked good and it appears to be 10-15 minutes from you guys at Lithia. The owner told me its a half mile from the 9th street ramp has anyone used that ramp before or is there a better one I should be looking at.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
As far as I can tell all the ramps on Shelbyville are pretty similar (good) and I believe @MutherTucker lives right there. Either way, that's very close to the big dinner Friday night, and close enough to Lithia, should be no problem to have a great time!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Alright I'm officially in and booked now. I have rented the Kaskia Woods Estate for Wednesday through Sunday. Hopefully @Andy S will be joining me if he can get off. Anyone ever rent this house before? The reviews all looked good and it appears to be 10-15 minutes from you guys at Lithia. The owner told me its a half mile from the 9th street ramp has anyone used that ramp before or is there a better one I should be looking at.
Updated!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm now a definitely with @robert843 at Kashia Woods Estates, also for Wed through Sun.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just got a notice from Nancy that only the following are still available:

1 - Blue Spruce Log Cabin #3
2 - Highway 16 & 2200 2 Bedroom House
2 - Highway 16 & 2200 One Room Cabin #4

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm a maybe with @robert843 & @Andy S . We talked about it a bit this weekend, still just unsure if my wife and I can both manage the extra time off.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well.... I finally wore her down.. we are reserved for the highway house... she said there is one cabin left on the property at lithia resorts... so we r in... now doni need to reserve a slip some where as well?
Sweet!! Yes you need to reserve a slip but the marina won't accept reservations until after the new year.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Watch this thread. We'll send out a reminder on March 1st. Right after we make sure we get ours. ;)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I trailer. Haul all my stuff right to the cabin door instead of carry across and up docks to the car then pack car then unpack car. Seems like double work for me. Tried a slip in cumberland and it was more a pain.

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Toni and I work together all the time. She accommodates our wedding parties often. The house is awesome and you will enjoy the location. It's right in the residential down town, so close to all the restaurants, two right turns out of the drive and you are at the ramp which is nice and super cheap to launch. The ramp is right across from Lithia Marina, a straight jaunt and you are there. I think you made a good choice! :)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Toni and I work together all the time. She accommodates our wedding parties often. The house is awesome and you will enjoy the location. It's right in the residential down town, so close to all the restaurants, two right turns out of the drive and you are at the ramp which is nice and super cheap to launch. The ramp is right across from Lithia Marina, a straight jaunt and you are there. I think you made a good choice! :)
Thanks @MutherTucker the puts @Andy S and my mind at ease! Sure does sound convenient.