• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Bimini Trip ( Unofficial Thread Until Admin Puts Official One Up)

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I saw a episode of beach house hunter with the sands on it last sunday.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Would love to see the look on the Cuban Navy's face when they see our flotilla approaching!
Lol Pretty soon Cuba will start implementing a dry foot - wet foot policy :D

Berrie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Monterey
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You can not legally go as a vacation. You can go as a group to help.
Officially yes you are correct.
Officially we also abide by the speed limits.

You do not need to go in a group, you can go by yourself. And helping is not the only reason you can go.
As long as you have the proper permits and forms you are good to go. And those are fairly easy to get approved.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
:D looks like every one is fighting the winter blues. The thread went all the way from Bimini -> Abacos -> Cuba. In between we discussed and finalized the Chicago Loop as well as a drive through Tail of the Dragon. I can only imagine what we will be covering in the next few months till Spring comes. Lol

Berrie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Monterey
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
:D looks like every one is fighting the winter blues. The thread went all the way from Bimini -> Abacos -> Cuba. In between we discussed and finalized the Chicago Loop as well as a drive through Tail of the Dragon. I can only imagine what we will be covering in the next few months till Spring comes. Lol
Well we haven’t given much discussion to your southern Carribian trip plans....

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awe heck these guys went to Cuba in a pontoon the trip is easy to work out lol.

Delvis

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whoever is doing the planning sign me in plus 1 more boats in my group. We have 1 ar240, 1 242 and
No we cannot go to Cuba with our boats, but I sure would love to!

We are Exuma bound again July 2019.

Reservations made for Ft. Lauderdale, Bimini, Chub, and Staniel!
What boat are you taking? I will like to go with my ar240

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Jack Long or @Delvis you might want to consider starting a separate thread for the Exumas trip. I am fairly positive the logistics for that trip will be quite different than the Bimini trip.
I am fairly positive there are at least a 3 or 4 boats that are interested to make it further south.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Jack Long or @Delvis you might want to consider starting a separate thread for the Exumas trip. I am fairly positive the logistics for that trip will be quite different than the Bimini trip.
I am fairly positive there are at least a 3 or 4 boats that are interested to make it further south.
Um....yeah....its like 5 times the distance to the Exumas as it is to Bimini....that is an entirely different beast, and one that requires WAY more time, gas, stops, coordination etc

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw an old episode of Miami Vice the other night. The episode dealt with drug running from Bimini into Miami and part of the plot involved an offshore boat race for $25,000. The race was supposed to be "to Bimini and back". I thought it was going to be neat to watch, but it turned out to be typical early '80's drivel.:vomit::dead:

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length